I think my new CMS is looking pretty good now. A couple more additions I might like to add, but it’s starting to look like I want, and work like I want. I ran into this problem earlier this year, that I was launching so many new content sites and was not satisfied with any of the commercial or open source CMS scripts available, so I contracted a coder to build one for me. It was a long process, as pretty much anything is when I’m involved, but it’s ready to go live and near perfection. Today, I rebuilt my Go Rock Climbing site with the new CMS, and I have a list of about a dozen other sites I’m either building or rebuilding, and that doesn’t even take into consideration the dozen or so ideas I come up with on a daily basis for new websites.